BagPage + is a sterile blender bag equipped with a full-surface filter, perfect for the microbiological analyses of pasty samples. Made of Multilayer©, a reinforced multicoated complex, it is resistant for the homogenization of any sample to analyze. Flora is extracted from the sample and goes through the filter during blending. Users can then pipet behind the filter with no residue or particles from the sample.
- Sterile, approved for food contact
- No risk of cross contamination
- The filtration of the sample occurs during homogenization, no need to wait for debris to settle
- The particle-free filtrate guarantees efficient sample analysis and is ideal for spiral plating, PCR, and colony counting
- The full surface filter is ideal for pasty samples
- Full surface micro-perforated filter with a porosity of 280 microns
- Large convenient opening
- Rigid and transparent
- Precise results and excellent reproducibility
- Can be closed with a bag clip or heat sealed
- Available in 400 ml
- Available in 3500 ml
- Designed for use with pasty samples
- Food and agricultural samples such as meat, cooked meat, fish, prepared dishes, fruits and vegetables
- Pharmacological samples such as pills, tablets, blisters, powders, etc...
- Environmental samples such as plants, soil, filtration membranes, tissues, etc...
400 mL bags, 500 sterile bags per box.